REASONS FOR THIS INFORMATION
This information contains EL.MO. website policy relating to personal data treatment of visiting users. It consists of a privacy information under the terms and within the limits of articles 13 and 14 of General Data Protection Regulation (EU/2016/679) (EU Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016).
It will be valid for all individuals using EL.MO. Spa web services with telematics access from https://www.elmospa.com address.
It will be valid for EL.MO. website and all minisites to which individuals can connect and that typically launch new products, however it will not be valid for other websites visited by users via links not belonging to www.elmospa.com website.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing of data connected to web services of this website will take place at the aforementioned EL.MO. Spa offices and will be carried out by commercial personnel in charge:
- To manage training courses organized for EL.MO. products users and all those who wish to participate;
- To manage customized training courses with technical-commercial training meetings;
- To manage data recording and login with password to pages made available by EL.MO. Spa: Download page, Certifications page, Estimates page;
- To manage the DEMO domain intended for users who wish to try a simulation of the e-Connect platform on https://connect.elmospa.com, after obtaining the specific credentials on https://e-connect.elmospa.com/en/demo;
- To promote products tied to the EL.MO. Spa website by sending newsletters only to the e-mail addresses whose title holder has already given its consent when signin in to the El.MO. Spa website.
Data will also be used by:
- Company staff indicated on contacts page for data processing who will supply information upon users’ request;
- Human resources staff designated to attend to new profiles to be employed in the company. Personal data on CVs will be kept confidential and used only for the aim for which they have been provided spontaneously; they will be stored on an electronic storage and will be kept only in order to use them shall the company require such profiles. Individuals sending CVs are kindly required to sign data treatment authorization in order to allow us processing them as explained above.
EL.MO. Spa has designated an external company, Weble Srl, to manage assistance and implementation of its portal. Weble Srl has been designated with the commitment to follow the provisions of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
EL.MO. Spa is registered on Facebook, Google Youtube+ and LinkedIn.
Personal data provided through social networks will be processed by EL.MO. with the same procedure used for data collected through different channels and might be stored in external servers controlled by the social network. As far as data processing by social networks is concerned, please see the relevant information:
As to website hosting, EL.MO. Spa uses services offered by SHELLRENT web hosting. Personal data entered by users on EL.MO. Spa website may be stored on Shellrent.com servers. SHELLRENT guarantees that clients data stored on its servers will be controlled in no way whatsoever.
Services registration shall not be made using third-party mail boxes. EL.MO. is against any privacy breach that could damage third parties, therefore the registration with email addresses different from one’s own is forbidden.
TYPE OF PROCESSED DATA
During their standard working, IT systems and software procedures for the correct working of this website will collect some personal data of which the transmission is implicit into the use of Internet communication protocols.
They consist of data that are not collected in order to be used to identify individuals.
Data provided by users spontaneously
The discretionary, explicit and voluntary sending of various data (such as email address, name, address, VAT number, insurance number, phone number, nationality, name, surname, etc) to the addresses indicated on this website implicates the collection of users data. The collection is necessary in order to reply to requests, manage reserved areas access, manage the registration to training activities, manage automatic transmission of e-Connect platform access codes and other personal data on CVs and on messages sent to contacts addresses.
Special summary information will be reported and displayed on website pages dedicated to specific on-demand services.
No users personal data will be recorded on the website.
Cookies and other users tracking systems will not be used to transmit personal information, except for persistent cookies explicitly authorized by the visiting user. The user will be adequately informed about the purpose and modality of their use, which will be limited to the accomplishment of single and well delimited operations.
The use of session cookies (that will not be memorised on users PCs and will be erased when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of sessions IDs (that are random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow a quick and efficient browsing of the website.
Session cookies of this website will prevent the use of other IT tools that may breach users’ privacy during website browsing and do not allow the collection of users ID personal data.
Other websites this website may link to might feature tracking systems that this website owner is not aware of.
DISCRETIONARY DATA SUPPLY
Apart from what stated for browsing data, users can supply personal data required on request forms.
Some requests may not be fulfilled in case of missing personal data.
DATA PROCESSING MODE
Personal data will be processed with automated tools for a period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Special security measures are adopted in order to prevent data loss, their illegal or incorrect use, and unauthorised access.
PERSONAL DATA OWNERS RIGHTS
Personal data owners have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and, if it is the case, to know contents and nature,
- Verify data correctness and ask for inaccurate data to be corrected, for incomplete data to be completed and for old data to be updated,
- Request the restriction of data processing, in case one of the situations set out by article 18 of the GDPR occur,
- Request the cancellation of data if their processing is unlawful, or in case one of the situations set out by article 17, paragraphs 1, letter a), b), c), e) and f) of the GDPR occur,
- Object to data processing for legitimate reasons or in case one of the situations set out by article 21, paragraphs 2 and 3 and article 22 of the GDPR occur;
- Withdraw their free consent to personal data treatment for one specific purpose (or many) without affecting their consent to data treatment given before the withdrawal;
- Receive personal data processed in a standard machine-readable format, in order to be able to transfer them to other platforms, or to transfer them directly to a data processing controller, where such direct transmission is feasible [‘data portability’];
- Requests related to above rights shall be sent to EL.MO. Spa to the email address: email@example.com
This document can be found at https://www.elmospa.com/en/privacy